Friday, January 28, 2011

My all time FAVS!

So I LOVE looking through all my old pics! Here are some of my favs!

This pic is at Zach and Meg's wedding reception. It was a beautiful night!
 This is like my all time favorite picture of us. We were in Cancun and it was just perfect! :)
 This was our first trip together. Jeremy took me to Pete's Piano Bar in Addison and we had such an amazing time!
 This is one of my favorite pictures of Hunter-Bear and JJ from Christmas 09! So precious!
 Our carriage ride Christmas 09! I hope we can make it a tradition!
 My FAVORITE picture from the snowy winter of 09. J got me a wonderful new camera for Christmas and Laker was my model! He did so good!
 Our trip to Baton Rouge! Love this pic!
 Tripperson Jones! So happy he is a part of our family!
 One of my favorite pics!  Love both of these guys so very much!
 I just adore this picture! So sweet!

:)
 Our first weekend with Laker-Lou. He is such a blessing to our world!
 Lazy pup!
 These boys are the best brothers ever! They LOVE each other!
 Love this kiddos!
 Hunter (with my sunglasses) and JJ on their bday!
 Our feet on the roof at De Cordova! Good times!
 Our trip to the water gardens!
 Family pic- Christmas 2010!
 Me standing by the chair of the woman I ran in honor of at the OKC Memorial Marathon. This was such a wonderful experience and I hope to do many many more! Already signed up for this year!
 Finishing was the best feeling ever!
 JJ rockin it in Ruidoso! Such a pretty place. We had a wonderful time! This was the first time we ever had to leave Laker. He stayed at our vet's kennel. They called every night and gave us updates on how he was doing but OH did we ever miss him!

These are just a few of my favorite memories from the past few years! I look forward to the many more we will create! - Chelsea

No comments: