Thursday, March 10, 2011

Super-Duper Busy!

So this last semester has just been crazy crazy busy! I usually don't let school stress me out but WOW, it has just been wild! Getting ready for graduation and the beginning of our new lives requires so many decisions! Not the best feeling for an indecisive procrastinator. Not only must I manage that, I also have to remember that my studently responsibilities are not quite over with! So much for one brain to handle! But....what I can say is that I feel this is going to be the most exciting part of my life thus far. Beginning my first real "big girl" job, possibly house hunting, and maybe even....well ya know :)....I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER with where we are in our lives! 
Laker-Lou is getting so big! Momma decided today that we had to start him on an exercise schedule. First day went good!

My dad asked us to go to The Stockyards in Fort Worth with him and Sandra. Of course, we took him up on the offer. This is JJ and Tripp on the way to Granny's house!
Dad and Sandra at The Loveshack!

Me and J

Me and Leslie

This was pretty funny! We wrapped up the trip with a little bit of shopping and wine tasting. It was a great weekend!


No comments: