Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Jones!

So it's official...we are now Mr. and Mrs. Jones! The wedding was everything and more than we could have ever dreamt of! We were so lucky to have so many friends and family that came to share it with us. It was truly the best day of my life and at the end of it, I got to ride away in a limo with my best friend! :) Here are a few photos that our friend Sue took! We will have more from Meegan soon!

taking a break with a glass of wine before the wedding...

I had to unbutton my dress to take a breather for a minute...

cake in the face!

 Creech side of the family...

cutting the cake!


my daddy and my brother...

dancing with my dad...

there is no telling what I was saying...



our first dance!

this picture cracks me up!

Jeremy and Rob


me and Jeremy with John and Laurie

Justin's speech was pretty good!








And Lyndsay's was great too!









Mr. and Mrs. Jones!

The wedding was just perfect! We flew out the next morning to Mexico and boy did we have fun! We had a great time and met some really cool people! Here are so pics from our trip! 

On the airplane headed to Cancun!

It rained the first two days!


These peeps were pooped...



the view from our back porch!




fondu dinner!




rain rain go away....




my handsome husband!








our painting day was so fun and they turned out so good!







this was 3am room service...





























Our honeymoon was great! We were so ready to get home to our boys though!

The last few months have been totally hectic and crazy but we wouldn't have had it any other way. We have finally gotten moved into our house and it is slowly coming together perfectly! The boys have adjusted to having a HUGE backyard and really love their new home. We couldn't be happier! 

Here are a few more pics that I haven't had time to post! 

















No comments: