Wednesday, July 20, 2011

dress shopping!

Yesterday was a pretty good day! I got some wedding stuff done and hung out at the lake with dad and Sandra! Then Steph called and wanted to know if I wanted to go to dinner with her and Sammy and the kids! Of course I did...I am ALWAYS up for food! But I had a surprise for Steph too! She was doing Insanity workout when I got there. After a few minutes I told her she needed to stop. She asked me "why?" I told her because I needed for her to try on a dress! "A dress for what?" When I told her a BRIDESMAID dress she got super excited and ran over and gave me a big sweaty hug! :) She was sooo excited and so am I! After dinner we went to David's Bridal for Kelby and Granny to try on dresses! Kelby looked like such a little princess! Granny found a few that she loved as well! Next it will be Hunter's turn and I can't wait to see how handsome he looks in his little "tudeedo"! The whole family is going to be all dressed up and I can't wait to see everyone! I get more and more excited as each day passes! 87 DAYS TO GO!

On another note, we are closing on our house this morning! We are so excited and can't wait to get the keys! I will be a first time home buyer! I am so ready to start decorating the new house! Will post pics soon! :)

No comments: