Tuesday, July 19, 2011

sleepless nights!

With 87 days to go until the wedding things are getting super busy and hectic! As I have said before, I love all of the craziness that comes with wedding planning because I am 100% certain that mine is going to be absolutely PERFECT! BUT, I have recently started waking up all hours of the night (on my actual nights off) with wedding thoughts in my head! It is then like instinct for me to jump into planning mode which makes it impossible for me to go back to sleep! With our wedding date approaching rapidly, there is no time to waste! But let me tell ya, this makes for one sleepy girl during the day! So here I am blogging at 4:30 in the morning! Good thing I am off tomorrow and am going to the lake to hang out with my daddy and Sandra! I'm sure there will plenty of napping around that place! :)

Speaking of dad and Sandra, their wedding was just perfect for them. We all got to the Holliday Inn early and got ready together in one of the rooms. I will say, there was WAY too much estrogen in that room! And curling irons...EVERYWHERE! I was nervously awaiting a shrill scream from one of the TEN kids as they grabbed one of the TEN hot irons! Luckily we made it through with no major injuries. Can you tell i'm not ready for little ones yet? Good thing for mimosas! :) The wedding ceremony turned out great! Dad looked so handsome and cute in his black wranglers and white button up. Sandra looked very pretty and as always, very skinny! :) I am so happy for them! Aunt Sheri did a very good job of putting everything together for the wedding and after a little bossy-bossy on her part, it came together beautifully. I am so thankful for everyone who came. It was a special day for dad and Sandra and I don't think they could have asked for a better one! After the party J and I headed home for a quick nap. All those kiddos wore me out... :). Then everyone went to dad and Sandra's for a shrimp boil and cookout! Sammy was even able to make it! It was a great day! Here are some pics of the wedding! :)


 cute kaemyn
 little lexie looks just like her momma!




 dad and sandra








No comments: