Thursday, January 5, 2012

Here we go 2012!

So much has happened the past few months and I must say I am relieved that it is all over! We finally get a chance to fully unpack our house, fully CLEAN our house, and fully enjoy our new life as husband and wife! With the wedding in October, Thanksgiving in November, and of course Christmas in December, we haven't had a chance to even breath! Don't get me wrong. I absolutely LOVE family time! But, I am pretty excited about the next few months being holiday free! It's almost as if we haven't settled into reality yet...because we simply haven't had time! But a few things I have had time to notice....

One... my husband is truly amazing. He tagged along all through the holidays with little to no complaining. He is so loving and caring.  He kisses my forehead at just the right time. He cuddles me even when he doesn't want to. I just love him!



Two... we are so lucky to have our boys. They keep me warm when J is gone. They  play with me. Laker gets water all over the floor when he drinks. Tripp lays in front of the fire on the warm carpet. They make my mornings bright. We are so lucky to have them.


Three... we had the perfect wedding! I see pictures on my digital picture frame all day long at work. Every picture I see reminds me of how thankful I am for our friends and family who made our wedding possible. I just wish I could go back a relive it. It was truly amazing.



































And four...we are so lucky to have found our home and so lucky to have it. It took a lot of time and work (thanks to everyone that helped) but it is turning out just perfect. All of the extra space is so handy to have. The boys love their new backyard. We couldn't be happier!

We are so excited for our future. There has been much talk about little Joneses...just not sure when. But this I can promise. The nursery will be designed. The names will be picked. Every wrinkle will be ironed. Everything will be ready to go when we do decide to expand...thanks to pinterest!

That's the update on us! Have a happy happy new year!

No comments: