Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Life as a Jones girl...

Since it has been like FOREVER since my last post I suppose it is time for an update on how things are going these days. First I will start by posting all my favorite pics from the last few months and the stories that go along with! 

Precious little Cason was born November 22, 2011. He is such a little cutie and looks a lot like his daddy at times. Although we haven't gotten to see him much yet, I look forward to getting to know this little guy and being his aunt! He is growing up so fast and is certainly not underfed! :)





 Cason and daddy

 Cason and grandpa
 me and Cason

 such a big boy!
 Justin says this is his "I'm pooping" face! 


We hosted a Glow-in-the-Dark Easter Egg Hunt this year at our house. It was so fun getting all of the eggs together and watching the kids hunt them. We enjoyed visiting with everyone and their kiddos!












As you can see...we had lots of fun! :)

We are so lucky to have a place to go hand out at the lake and soak up the sun. Dad and Justin bought a cabin there and are in the process of remodeling it. It is a great place to spend family time and we really enjoy ourselves! It is SO totally beautiful out there! Here are some pics from this summer so far!






 Isn't he cute???






So, here are some highlights from the past few months. I can't believe that Jeremy and I have been married eight months now. It seems like just yesterday. We have really enjoyed the past eight months as a "married" couple! I can honestly say I have never been so in love. Jeremy knows just what to say and how to say it. I just recently finished a book called The Five Love Languages. I recommend it to anyone that is in a relationship. I am trying to get Jeremy to read it but haven't quite gotten him there yet! Fingers crossed!

As some of you may know, our house is for sale! We love love love our house but are looking for something a little different right now. We have decided to wait to have children for a few years and start a new chapter in our lives. Maybe something like water, sunshine, gardening, fishing, and fresh air! Hmmm, can't wait!

 Until next time, hugs and kisses from the jones family! 


No comments: